KEEPING YOUR WELLNESS PROGRAM COMPLIANT
Sept. 17, 2013
With the issuance of final regulations affecting wellness programs, employers with existing programs need to review their programs to see if changes are needed to meet the new requirements. Employers considering adding a wellness program also need to understand the rules.
In this 90-minute intermediate level webinar we will explore:
- What types of wellness programs must follow the HIPAA nondiscrimination rules
- The differences between activity-based and health-contingent programs
- The new limits on wellness incentives and penalties, and how to calculate them
- The expanded reasonable alternative requirements, and ways to satisfy them
- How GINA and the ADA impact wellness programs
- Taxing wellness incentives
The presentation slides will be posted at www.ubabenefits.com the day before the webinar. Time is 2 - 3:30 p.m. EDT.