"Open Enrollment is Over -- Now What?"
The December edition of UBA's Employer Webinar Series will be Tuesday, Dec. 10 at 2 p.m. ET. This 90-minute, intermediate-level webinar is titled, "Open Enrollment is Over -- Now What?"
While there have been delays on some key provisions of PPACA, employers will need to start planning now to ensure compliance in 2015. Other requirements remain effective in 2014. Open enrollment for the health marketplaces has begun, raising questions about employee eligibility for the premium tax credit/subsidy.
2014 promises to be a busy year as employers adapt to the new environment and prepare to implement the delayed items. Tune in to learn about:
- Reporting of minimum essential coverage
- Reporting of minimum value and affordable coverage
- Transition rules for the delayed employer-shared responsibility ("play or pay") requirements
- Other new releases that affect group health plans
- Employee eligibility for the premium subsidy
- The new health FSA carryover option
- A refresher on the 2014 changes
- Required plan amendments
The webinar will be presented by Randal M. Limbeck, a partner in the Omaha office of Jackson Lewis LLP. Register for the webinar HERE. The presentation slides will be posted on the UBA website the day before the webinar. This webinar has been sent for approval by the Human Resource Certification Institute to qualify for 1.50 re-certification credit hours.